Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More birthday fun

In true Khmer style, I actually celebrated my birthday over 3 days. One party was thrown for Rem and me at Green Gecko with the kids (Rem's birthday was several days before mine) with fluffy pink cupcakes and big speakers for all the dancing.




We had another party at the house for both of us, with cake and chicken curry and big speakers for all the dancing. I was stirring the curry in a big pot as I readied to serve it to our guests when a chicken foot broke the surface of the soup and I jumped, gave a little "eek!" and dropped the spoon. Forgot where I was there for a second I guess. :) Chicken claw and all, it was a delicious curry.






We also had some yummy spring rolls.





And a really tasty mango and chocolate cake.




The guests got riproaring drunk, as did Rem.




Great coupla parties!

No comments: